Grant Proposal Guidelines
The Isora Foundation
Grant Application Guidelines
The Isora Foundation supports programs in the US and abroad. Our criteria are the following:
- Projects which support sustainable economic development within grassroots communities.
- Projects which attempt to change negative social, economic and cultural barriers through their efforts in education, leadership development, and advocacy.
- Projects which utilize the use of visual/performing arts and social media to empower individuals and inform communities.
- Projects which are new and organizations which may have limited access to sources of fundraising.
- Projects which have a strong evaluation plans to demonstrate their success in achieving their goals.
The Isora Foundation will not fund:
- Individuals, scholarships, endowments or political fundraising activities.
- Projects which lack a sufficient evaluation component.
- Projects which are not administered through a 501(c) organization
- Projects which have not submitted an end of the year report from the following year will not be reconsidered for refunding.
The Isora Foundation makes grants annually in June of each calendar year. Grants must be submitted by April 30th or they will not be considered. Our grant size vary from $1000- $15,000. Applicants may apply for a one-year or multiyear grant. Larger grants are made at the discretion of the foundation. After receiving a grant, the Isora Foundation may ask for additional information and a site visit may be requested.
We do not accept unsolicitated proposals. However, if you think your organization might be a good fit for our foundation, we would like to hear from you! Please complete The Letter of Introduction and email it back to us. We will be happy review your project. If we think that your project falls in our area of interest, we will contact you Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all inquiries.