Grant Proposal Guidelines
The Isora Foundation
Grant Application Guidelines
PLEASE NOTE: In 2017-2018, the Isora Foundation will consider applications by invitation only.
The Isora Foundation supports programs in the US and abroad. Our criteria are the following:
- Projects which support sustainable economic development within grassroots communities.
- Projects which attempt to change negative social, economic and cultural barriers through their efforts in education, leadership development, and advocacy.
- Projects which utilize the use of visual/performing arts and social media to empower individuals and inform communities.
- Projects which are new and organizations which may have limited access to sources of fundraising.
- Projects which have a strong evaluation plans to demonstrate their success in achieving their goals.
- Individuals, scholarships, endowments or political fundraising activities.
- Projects which lack a sufficient evaluation component.
- Projects which are not administered through a 501(c) organization
- Projects which have not submitted an end of the year report from the following year will not be reconsidered for refunding.