Copy the questions below, paste into a word document, answer questions on word doc and save, email or mail to Isora Foundation.
Date of application: _____________________________________________________________
Name of Organization: __________________________________________________________
Employer Identification Number(EIN) ______________________________________________
Mailing Address: _______________________________________________________________
Phone #: ________________ Fax #: _________________ E-mail Address: ________________
Primary Contact Person: _______________________________ Phone #:___________________
Is your organization a 501(c)3 not-for-profit? Yes _____ No _____ Pending _____
Name, address and employer identification number (EIN) of fiscal sponsor (if applicable):
Type of request (general support, seed grant, capital campaign, direct service etc.): _______________________
Dollar amount of grant request: ____________________________________________________
Describe the mission of your organization ( 2-3 sentences): ______________________________
Community served: _______________________ Geographic Location: ___________________
Summarize the specific project or grant request (2-3 sentences):
Project Dates (starting and ending): ________________________________________________
Total Project Budget: ____________________________________________________________
Total annual organizational budget: _________________________________________________
Starting dates of fiscal year: _______________________________________________________
(maximum of five pages)
1. ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION
- Briefly describe your organization's history include the date it was founded.
- Briefly describe your organization's mission and goals. .
- Describe the community that you are trying to serve. Include demographic information in regards to ethnicity, class, social and cultural orientations.
- Describe your organization's current programs, projects and activities.
- Describe the membership of your organization. Include number of board members, full,
- part time staff and volunteers. Identify which positions are held by members from the community.
2. PURPOSE OF THE GRANT
- Describe what needs, issues or problems your proposal addresses within your community.
- Describe the overall goals of the project and the activities that are planned to meet these goals.
- Describe who will implement these activities and what is the time line in which they will occur.
- How will your project help to empower members of the community? How will they benefit? In what specific ways?
- What kinds of short and long-term impact will your project have and what will change as a result of the project? What plans do you have to make these changes sustainable within the community?
- How does your project's mission fit the mission of the Isora Foundation?
- Describe your plan for evaluating the project. Include what criteria will you use for success? How will you determine if your goals have been met? Include a description of what methods or indicators will be used to quantify your results.
- Identify who will be involved in the evaluation process.
- Explain what you will do with the evaluation results.
Please provide an organizational and project budget. The forms provided are optional. If you already have an organizational and project budget that provides similar information, please feel free to submit them instead of these forms.
Current Organizational Operating BudgetINCOME
|Salaries and wages||$|
|(Indicate numbers of positions & full or part time)|
|Benefits and payroll taxes||$|
|Rent & utilities||$|
|Printing & Copying||$|
|Fundraising Events/ products||$|
|Salaries & Wages (break down by positions& indicate full or part time)||$|
|Benefits & payroll taxes||$|
|Rent & Utilities||$|
5. ADDITONAL FUNDERS
Please provide a list of corporations, organizations and foundations from which you are also requesting funds , indicating the dollar amount, and whether those funds are secured or pending.
6. SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION
Please provide any supplemental information that would highlight your proposal such as news articles, websites or media events. This is not required.
7. COPY OF IRS DETERMINATION LETTER
All applicants must provide a copy of their organization's or their fiscal sponsor's letter from the internal revenue service indicating their 501(c) status.
- Proposal Narrative
- Organizational Budget
- Proposal Budget
- List of Additional Funders
- Supplemental Information (not required)
- Copy of IRS Determination Letter